Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Father Dave's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2002
    Posts
    3,088
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    one of my ancestors- Anna Jarvis created this day.
    she was upset it became what it did commercially...and tried to get congress to recend it...

    aah well...hallmark and florists love it.

    to you moms- thanks.

    to my mom...thanks too and i'm glad dad is there to hold you again.

    moms are special. and that's all i got to say about that.


    dave

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner Blazey's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    9,610
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Whew.. I cooked for my mom today! She was pretty happy too [img]wink.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I spent today with my MOm too.


    I got up early, headed back home from South Dakota ...was home and delivering presents by 11. We grilled fajita c hicken and steak meat...and made quesadillas...drank margaritas and just had quality family time.


    All good...

    Last mother's day at my childhood home... [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member The Reverend Dark Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 23rd, 1999
    Posts
    1,370
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Happy Mother's Day to all mom's everywhere.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I don't think it's such a horrible "commercial" thing. A day to honour Moms everywhere. Well, I guess it's as commercial as we make it. I kinda like the idea of setting aside to honour my mom, shower her with love and a few lil presents too....


    and I did just that...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •